Special offer: $599 for a group of 8 people*.
Did you know that the Regulation respecting occupational health and safety requires that anyone operating mobile equipment have received both theoretical and practical training?
Think your company is immune to penalties?
Kill two birds with one stone by choosing SIM’s blended learning and ensure your compliance!
This training covers the basic principles for the safe and compliant operation of a forklift.
- Inspect and operate a forklift in a systematic and safe manner
- Interpret the load capacity of a forklift truck, as indicated on the nameplate
- Describe the effect of starts, stops, turns, ramps and load on forklift stability
- Describe the various safety measures required to operate a forklift
- Identify the various commands and control instruments and explain how they function
- Describe and apply preventive measures and work procedures related to:
- The handling of various loads
- The loading and unloading of loads
Blended learning is the combination of two methods of training: e-learning for theoretical aspects and classroom-based learning to practise techniques and to develop prevention reflexes under the supervision of a qualified trainer.
What is blended learning?
Many interactions are included throughout the course to ensure learners’ participation and understanding.
Duration: 45 minutes
Evaluation of knowledge using an exam.
Duration: 4 hours per groupe
Skills are evaluated using a grid analysis.
|Blended learning forklift certificate (theory and practice)|
Why blended learning?
- Good price/quality ratio
- Time savings
- Quick and efficient transmission of theory, self-paced, and an exclusive session for practising techniques
- Flexibility with respect to releasing employees
All workers who operate forklifts.
Special offer: $599 for a group of 1 to 8 people* (regular price: $100/person). Offer valid until July 15, 2020.
Terms and conditions
*Clients must provide compliant, on-site equipment. Trainer travel fees not included. Additional fees may apply for the practical component for groups of less than eight.
Fill out the form below. Our team will contact you regarding payment details and will provide you with access codes for the e-learning portion.
Other forklift training options
Traditional in-class training
E-learning (theoretical component only)